Paying Off Debt

16 Comments on Paying Off Debt
Originally posted on Money with Merne’s Facebook Page on March 1, 2017:

So, are you ready to pay off all that debt? What’s the best strategy to go about that? The Debt Snowball, that’s how!

Make a list of your debts including the balance, the minimum payment, and the interest rate. You should have already created a budget where you included all the minimum payments for these debts and hopefully you have some extra money left over to accelerate debt repayment. Which debt do you attack first? There are two schools of thought:

1. Go in order of interest rate or balance. Paying off the highest interest rate debts first will save you money in the long run but paying off from smallest to largest balance will build you up mentally.
  2. If you need to see progress and achievement to keep you motivated, then pick off those lower balance debts first and kiss them goodbye!

With either method, once you put the extra money each month toward ONE balance (while paying the minimum for all other loans) and pay off that loan, ALL of that money can be funneled toward your next highest loan.

Here’s an example:

Student Loan – $150 per month

Car Loan – $250 per month

Credit Card – $500 per month

Extra – $500 per month

Attack the credit card first by paying $1000 per month (credit card minimum $500 + extra $500).

Once paid off, pay $1250 toward the car loan each month.

Once paid off, pay $1400 toward the student loan each month.

You can see how the last loan will be paid off at a quick rate because you’re throwing so much money at it per month! This is a tried and true method for debt repayment!

Pay Off Debt FAST! Pay Off Debt FAST!

16 thoughts on “Paying Off Debt

1. v bucks free

Unquestionably imagine that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the
    simplest factor to have in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst folks think about issues
    that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as well as outlined out the whole thing with
    no need side effect , other folks could take a signal.
    Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

2. Celebrities

hello!,I really like your writing so so much! share we keep in touch more about your post on AOL? I need a specialist on this house to resolve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Having a look ahead to look you.

3. buy n95 masks

I’m missing something with this post. Your rationalizations are well made, but unfortunately it’s unrealistic to base things upon whatever strangers might think. Please clear up some misconceptions, because I find you to be a good writer and I want to read more from you!

4. I Fashion Styles

Thanks for the ideas shared on your blog. Something also important I would like to talk about is that weight reduction is not information on going on a fad diet and trying to shed as much weight that you can in a couple of days. The most effective way to shed pounds is by getting it bit by bit and using some basic points which can help you to make the most from a attempt to lose fat. You may realize and already be following most of these tips, nevertheless reinforcing expertise never does any damage.

5. Pendragon Vapor Lounge

I oversee a vape shop web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that additionally sells CBD product lines. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We simply provide marketing services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Leading Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they sell a reasonably extensive range of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to many different firms. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restricted my payment options and presently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is absolutely against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent standard to all firms. I am yet to talk with another legal representative from a US law office in London to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at targetdomain could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

6. Hairstyles VIP

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You’re amazing! Thanks!

7. FIND YOUR PERFECT PARTNER IN THE USA

By way of introduction, I am Mark Schaefer with Nutritional Products International (nutricompany.com). We serve international and domestic manufacturers seeking to gain more distribution within the United States. Your brand recently caught my attention, so I am contacting you to discuss the possibility of expanding your distribution reach. We provide expertise in all areas of distribution, and our offerings include the following: * Rapid entry into the U.S. market. * Purchase Orders * FDA Regulatory Compliance * Active accounts with major U.S. distributors and retailers. * Our proven sales force has public relations, branding and marketing all under one roof. We maintain active business relationships with over 200,000 distribution outlets across the nation, and we have a direct line of contact with executive-level buyers. Our company has a proven history of initiating accounts and placing orders with major distribution outlets. Our history allows us to have intimate and unique relationships with key buyers across the United States thus giving your brand a fast track to market in a professional manner. Please contact me directly at 561-544-0719 or by replying, so we can discuss your brand further. Kind Regards, Mark Schaefer, Director Of Global Procurement, Nutritional Products International, 101 Plaza Real S, Boca Raton, FL 33432, Office: 561-544-0719

8. Free Stuff

whoah this weblog is fantastic i love studying your articles. Stay up the good work! You realize, a lot of persons are looking round for this information, you could help them greatly.